Content Marketing Manager
Posted on February 21, 2022
About the Content Marketing Manager position
A proficient Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for inbound marketing strategies such as blogs, social media, and the generation of leads. This position would be a great fit for a creative marketing professional looking to put their writing background to use. Content development, with the intent of attracting customers, will be a large part of this position. Content developed needs to be fresh, up to date, and engaging for the customer. Being current on new technologies and marketing trends is vital to success in this role. The expansion of the company’s digital footprint is your ultimate goal, along with brand awareness.
Content Marketing Intern responsibilities are:
- Generate ideas to increase customer engagement, while receiving and responding to feedback from customers.
- Analysis of web traffic metrics and optimization of content
- Proficiency in, and use of, of SEO and Google Analytics required
- Edit, proofread, improve, and deliver engaging content to the customer regularly
- Be outgoing! Inspire team members in unique ways to keep content fresh
- Develop an editorial calendar and subsequently delegate within said calendar.
- Design marketing strategies with goals that are short term as well as long term.
- Achieve business targets through content marketing strategies
- Ensure a diverse web presence by sharing content through a multiplicity of channels
Content Marketing Intern requirements are:
- Project management skills
- Content Management Software experience
- Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress or similar program
- Expert social media platform understanding
- Great communication skills in the English language.
- Adavance with Adobe Suite
- Pursuing degree in Marketing, Journalism, or other related field.