Posted on January 21, 2023
About the Administrative Assistant position
We are looking for a reliable Administrative Assistant who will undertake a broad set of administrative and clerical tasks, such as providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities, particularly making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. You will have to ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
You should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like Pages, Numbers, and office equipment.
Administrative Assistant responsibilities are:
- Arrange events, appointments and travels
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (including email, memos, letters, faxes and forms)
- Attend meetings and take detailed minutes
- Participate in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Organize contact lists and filing systems
- Meet and support visitors
- Help clients and company representatives contact each other
- Monitor office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Prepare and submit expense reports
Additional responsibilities are:
- Review Shopify and Pack Orders
- Taker orders to the Post Office
- Quality control and bagging
- Replenish the mini fridge
- Garbage colection (comes every Tuesday morning)
- Maintain cleanliness in the admin office areas
- Follow up with returns and exchanges
- Inventory stockroom the first Monday of the month
- Update appropriate quantities on Amazon and Shopify
- Assist with break room replenishments
- Review any reviews on platforms
- Coffe Runs
- Supply Runs
- Creating Vinyl Tags
Administrative Assistant requirements are:
- 2+ years' experience of working on an Administrative Assistant, Virtual Assistant or other relevant position
- Significant experience with office management systems and procedures, as well as with office equipment, such as printers.
- Good practical experience with apple computer software.
- Strong time management and problem solving skills with the ability to prioritize work.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with close attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative Assistant or a Secretary will be a bonus.
The Ideal Candidate:
- General knowledge of Apple Software such as: pages, numbers, and email.
- Knows our company and why we exist.
- Willing to learn.
- Passion to learn.
The Charlotte Letter is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate based on sex (including gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender, race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, political affiliation, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The company's management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs and general treatment during employment.