Kids Adaptive Romper
Couduroy Knit Fabric
Our Corduroy Knit fabric is thick, durable, cozy and super comfortable.
Feeding Tube and Diaper Friendly
Our super cute and fashionable adaptive rompers are made specifically for kids with chronic medical needs to ensure a better fit, easier access, and overall body confidence.
Our lowered, drawstring waistline fits bodies better and is low enough that it won't tug on G-tubes. Discreet G-tube access on both the left and right sides with magnetic closure makes it easy, and our zippered diaper access makes diaper changes or quick bathroom emergencies a breeze.
We make clothes with necessary medical adaptations without the ugly medical look. Kids can look and feel beautiful while still being able to get their medical needs attended to, all while keeping their dignity intact.
- Easy right & left side G-Tube access in the bodice – for
convenient abdominal access for g-tube feeding
- Full-length inverted zipper diaper access - No more snaps!
- Adjustable drawstring waist, no elastic
- Dropped waistline- No need to worry about catching on a feeding tube!
- V-Neck neckline for kids with trachs.
Soft, lightweight construction keeps them in breathable comfort throughout the day
- Interlock fabric features a thicker, stretchier material that is super soft and comfortable!
Material: 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex
Garment Style: Short Sleeve, Long Pant, One Piece
Neckline: V-Neck Neckline
Adaptive features: G-tube Access, Diaper Access, Lowered Waistline, Trach Friendly, Sensory Friendly
Care and Cleaning: Machine Wash, Non-Chlorine Bleach, Cool Iron, Line Dry
Origin: Made in Texas, USA